SINGLE WITH BALCONY
3 single rooms
(15 sq. m.)
25 double rooms
(18 - 25 sq. m.)
DOUBLE - TWIN
33 double rooms + 1 barrier-free
(18 - 25 sq. m.)
DOUBLE WITH BALCONY
9 double rooms
(18 - 25 msq. m.)
DOUBLE WITH EXTRA BED
3 double rooms with extra bed
(25 sq. m.)
1 room category junior suite
(36 sq. m.)
- Breakfast is served: Monday to Friday from 7.00 to 10.00, Saturday to Sunday from 7.00 to 11.00
- Buffet breakfast
- Breakfast packages on request in advance
- Breakfast service for 250 CZK per person for non-accommodated guests
- We offer a wide range of smoked meats, cheese, salty and sweet pastries and bread products, egg dishes, fruits, vegetables, cereals, dairy products, juices and hot drinks
Available to borrow for FREE
- Baby cot
- Kid’s chair
- Bath towel
- Iron and ironing board
- AC adapter
- Laundry and ironing by the next day
- Pets (only up to 5 kg) – for a fee of 450 CZK per night
- 3 single rooms with balcony (15 sq. m., including accessories)
- 25 double rooms (18 - 25 sq. m., including accessories)
- 34 double rooms - twin (one of which is wheelchair accessible) (18 - 25 sq. m., including accessories)
- 9 double rooms with balcony (18 - 25 sq. m., including accessories)
- 3 double rooms with extra bed (25 sq. m., including accessories)
- 1 Junior Suite (36 sq. m., including accessories)
Rooms are equipped with card security locks.
All rooms are non-smoking.
Room prepared from: 14.00
Vacate rooms by: 12.00
Number of rooms: 75
Number of beds: 150
Number of beds: 6
Elevators are available.
Of the inner courtyard or the street.
in 12 rooms – view of the courtyard.
We perform standard room cleaning every other day (if you wish to arrange cleaning individually, arrange it at the hotel reception).
- We change the bed linen every 4 days of the stay (of course, we use ecological laundry)
- Towels are changed according to the green program in the bathroom (every 2nd day when cleaning the room, if the towels are not hung)
- When cleaning the room, we use ecological detergents
- We are gradually moving to packaging made of recyclable material
Of course, we sort waste, not only glass, plastics and paper, but also batteries and light bulbs.
Thank you for thinking with us about a common future in a clean environment.